Customer Care Policy
We understand you will expect certain standards of service from us. Our aim isn’t just to meet your expectations, but to exceed them, we want you to be delighted but most of all confident, in the service you receive.
The key aspects or our customer care policy are:
- When you contact us, you will be treated in a friendly, polite and helpful way.
- Every member of our team is committed to providing you with excellent service.
- You can rely on us to be honest and ethical in all our dealings with you.
- Any advice or solution you are given will be clear, intelligible, meet your needs and provide superb value.
- We will always take the time to listen to you to ensure we fully understand your requirements.
- We will continuously give advice and assistance, ensuring that together we make the best possible use of the technology and resources available.
- We will strive to keep our people accessible. We understand your time is important – so when it’s not possible for you to speak to the right person straight away, there will be someone there to assist in whatever way possible.
- You will be working with highly competent and experienced staff and will therefore benefit from our attention to detail and expertise. All our staff are tasked with delivering the highest possible standards all of the time.
- We’ll make it a priority to keep within the agreed time scales for every aspect of your business so that everything happens as scheduled. We promise that your important deadlines won’t be compromised by failure on our part.
- To give you outstanding value for money and help you to control and manage your logistics budget
- We will work with you to make sure your business is successful. So you can rest assured your business is in safe hands and will receive our dedicated and undivided attention