CW Logistics Limited recognises that the disciplines of quality, health, safety & Welfare and environmental management are an integral part of its management function.
The Directors consider these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business practice.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Follow a concept of continual improvements and make best use of our resources by setting and reviewing objectives to achieve the improvements in Quality.
- Take due care to ensure that our work activities are safe for employees, suppliers, visitors and others who come into contact with our environment.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards.
- Comply with our industry codes of practice.
- Conduct our business in a fair and ethical manner.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of our Quality Management Systems.
- Be aware of our environmental responsibilities when carrying out our work processes.
- Review and revise our policy at planned intervals to comply with the requirements of the standard.
- We are committed to carrying out the requirements of our Management System which meets the needs of our customers.