Join Our Team
Logistics Client Services Coordinators
Due to expansion we have both full and part time vacancies available, based at our site in Eye.
Monday –Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
Permanent Role. Salary based on experience.
25 days holiday.
Own transport is essential due to location.
- Ability to multitask whilst at the same time ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Capacity to understand, structure and manage the information-flow within a busy office.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet daily and weekly deadlines.
- Must be computer literate
- Highly organised
- Business admin at a high level
- A proactive person with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills via email.
- Preferred experience in warehousing/stock control environment
- Experience navigating a company database
- Excel Macro knowledge would be advantageous
- Knowledge of customs and transport would be advantageous
As a service coordinator, you will be completing general administration duties which will include data inputting, order processing and production of worksheets for the warehouse. Communicating both internally and externally in a high effective professional manner. Using Microsoft office to an above basic level and company specific WMS database. Prioritising of workload to achieve daily deadlines as well as carrying out all tasks in line with company procedures. Working with customers for both administration and operational team.
Why work for CW Logistics.
- Uniform provided
- Free tea and coffee
- Contributory Pension
- Yearly company family function.
- Loyalty Bonus
- Free parking.
Initially this will be a three month probation period leading to a permanent contact.
Please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
We are working hard with a number of schools within the areas of our two sites, to developing an exciting programme to offer candidates a week of experience in warehousing and logistics in general. The intention is to highlight the numerous possibilities of future careers for individuals who have no knowledge of our industry.
During 2020 we are developing a full apprenticeship programme in collaboration with West Suffolk College.
Ideally the scheme will be in two parts:
- A practical section which will cover a general knowledge of all aspects of our industry and specifically the part we play within companies supply chain.
- And a specific more detailed section which will allow the candidate to focus on their preferred areas of logistics